- Northern Lights tour from Akureyri
- Take a 4x4 Jeep ride outside the city to wait for the lights to appear
- Hot cocoa and a twisted doughnut included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon. Sightings cannot be guaranteed even if the tour is operated
- The Northern Lights 4×4 JEEP tour is dependent on the weather and sky conditions and we reserve the right to cancel at any time. If the evening tour goes ahead and the Northern Lights are not seen, we will offer the trip again for free next time we have a booking.
- If you book a northern lights bus tour but conditions do not allow us to run the tour during your stay. You will receive a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Travel Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Northern Lights 4x4 Jeep Tour from Akureyri.