5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the port of Akureyri (All parts of the port). We will be with a sign saying "Sýsli tours" at the port gate.
- Oddeyrarbryggja, Strandgata, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sýsli tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Mývatn and Goðafoss Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Mývatn and Goðafoss Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Mývatn and Goðafoss Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Mývatn and Goðafoss Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Mývatn and Goðafoss Shore Excursion
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAkureyriShore Excursions - North IcelandBus Tours - North IcelandPorts of Call Tours - North IcelandFull-day Tours - North IcelandHalf-day Tours - North IcelandCategory
Dimmuborgir Tours & TicketsAkureyri Botanical Garden (Lystigardur Akureyrar) Tours & TicketsGjastykki Tours & TicketsLofthellir Tours & TicketsHverir Tours & TicketsTjörnes Peninsula Tours & TicketsAkureyri Museum (Minjasafnid á Akureyri) Tours & TicketsMývatn Nature Baths Tours & TicketsBrunir Horse Tours & TicketsÁsbyrgi Canyon Tours & Tickets