- Opportunity to experience riding the unique Icelandic horse
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Includes coffee/tea and cake, as well as use of the hot tub
- Learn all about this special breed from your guide as you ride through the countryside
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us about your riding skills before you arrive so we can pick a right horse for you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skjaldarvik Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Horse Riding Tour in Akureyri.