2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up everywhere in Akureyri. If your hotel or guesthouse is not listed you can provide it in additional information
- Akureyri Airport, Akureyri Iceland
- Akureyri port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sýsli tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Goðafoss- Waterfall of the Gods Tour from Akureyri?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Goðafoss- Waterfall of the Gods Tour from Akureyri?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Goðafoss- Waterfall of the Gods Tour from Akureyri?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Goðafoss- Waterfall of the Gods Tour from Akureyri?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Goðafoss- Waterfall of the Gods Tour from Akureyri
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAkureyriShore Excursions - North IcelandBus Tours - North IcelandNature and Wildlife - North IcelandPorts of Call Tours - North IcelandHistorical Tours - North IcelandCategory
Icelandic Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsMývatn Nature Baths Tours & TicketsBrunir Horse Tours & TicketsAkureyri Museum (Minjasafnid á Akureyri) Tours & TicketsDettifoss Tours & TicketsTjörnes Peninsula Tours & TicketsAkureyri Botanical Garden (Lystigardur Akureyrar) Tours & TicketsDimmuborgir Tours & TicketsÁsbyrgi Canyon Tours & TicketsHverir Tours & Tickets