- See the flat-topped mountains of Skagafjörðu valley from the saddle
- Experience tölt, a comfortable gait distinctive to Icelandic horses
- Mount a steed specially selected to suit your riding ability
- Warm up with a hot drink before and after the ride
Departure & Return
Meeting is 30 minutes before departure. In Varmahlíð, you turn off Ringroad no.1 onto road no. 752. When you are on road no. 752, our office is the first building on the left (150 m from the junction). It’s a white and blue painted building. The GPS coordinates are: N 65°32,744′ W 19°26,338′.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hestasport - Riding Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Horse Riding Tour in Varmahlíð .