- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Go off the beaten track traveling in a Super Jeep
- Get insights into the historically rich landscape from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the Akureyri area, or any location on route to Lake Mývatn.
- Akureyri Airport, Akureyri Iceland
- Akureyri Airport (AEY), Urðargil 15, Akureyri, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Good warm clothes since the weather can be cold in the region
- Good hiking shoes
- Warm clothes
- Gloves and cap
- Swimsuit and towel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arctic Fox Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Arctic Fox Travel Dettifoss lake Mývatn winter private super jeep tour.