- Day trip to Côtes de Provence St-Victoire and the Luberon region from Aix-en-Provence
- Sample divine red and rosé wines at two vineyards in the foothills of St-Victoire Mountain
- Pose for photos against the beautiful backdrop of Lourmarin Castle
- See the Roman arched bridge of Pont Julien on the way to Roussillon
Departure & Return
Outside the main door/entrance of the Tourist Information Center of Aix en Provence
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Provence Wineries and Luberon Villages Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence.