- Explore the Whitsundays aboard the America's Cup yacht Southern Cross
- Help the crew on board or relax in the warm sunshine
- Uninterrupted views over the beautiful coastal scenery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Airlie Beach accommodation
Departure & Return
If joining the tour without a bus transfer, please be at Meeting Point C at Coral Sea Marina (South Village) no later than 8:30am on the day of departure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age of 18 months
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands