Explore our promoted experiences
- The thrill of high-speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- Morning and afternoon tea
- An all-you-can-eat barbecue lunch
- Snorkeling the Inner Reef
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Enjoy a guided walk following the path and history of the Whitsunday traditional owners, the Ngaro people, which will lead you to the picture perfect view of the Hill Inlet lookout. Learn about the history, flora and stories from the informative displays along the way for an insight into this picturesque area.
Cruise around the Whitsunday Islands National Park and enjoy your snorkel stop in the Inner Reef. When the boat is in motion, relax on the deck and admire the scenery that makes the Whitsundays so renowned—lush islands surrounded by aqua water and swirling sands. Your fun and well informed crew, with years of experience will ensure you have a memorable day.
Your sailing adventure ends with a return to Port of Airlie.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boat is licensed to serve alcohol from 11am
- Bathroom available on the vessel
- Bring Swimsuit and towel. Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion, money / credit card for optional purchases
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff