- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- See more of the area in less time than a walking tour
- Get insights into Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays from your guide
- Includes a pizza or pasta supper in Arlie Beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your Accommodation pickup location, (including AirBnb's, Ferry port terminal, and car parks). A more accurate pickup time will be advised closer to the date of your tour via text message to your phone.
Please note our Segway tours operate on the Airlie Beach mainland area, if you are holidaying at an island resort you will need to make your own way, via the ferry to Airlie Beach. Please note however the tour concludes after the last ferry returns to the islands.
From a Cruise ship? This tour operates after your cruise ship departs.
- Port of Airlie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsunday Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Whitsundays Segway Sunset and Boardwalk Tour with Dinner.