7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passenger will be contact by GSL Team inside of 24 hours of booking to let them know exact time of pick up and location. Please ensure contact is current. Thank you
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/21/2021 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GSL Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panorama - Seaplane Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Panorama - Seaplane Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panorama - Seaplane Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Panorama - Seaplane Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachFun & Games - QueenslandSnorkeling - QueenslandCategory