- Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands scenic flight with large viewing windows
- Exhilarating ocean raft takes you to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Fringe coral reef offers pristine snorkeling with personalized instruction
- Naturalist guides lead Whitsunday Island national park walks, with buffet lunch
Departure & Return
Courtesy coach transfers are included from Airlie Beach accommodation or you may choose to meet at Whitsunday Airport at Shute Harbour. Transfers are also included from the airport to Coral Sea Marina for the vessel.
Courtesy transfers are included from the airport to the marina and also return to your accommodation on completion of the boat tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring: swimmers, a beach bag with a towel, hat and shoes, a jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling, camera in a waterproof case or Tupperware, cash for water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board, everything you need for the day as you will not return to your accommodation between tours.
- Please note: For legal and safety reasons all passengers are weighed prior to boarding. Individual weights in excess of 110kg will incur an extra seat surcharge. Maximum per seat weight is 130 kgs. Full names and exact weights per passenger must be advised when booking due to flight weight availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands