Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a half day out on the Great Barrier Reef
- View the colorful underwater world with a semi-submersible tour
- Free use of snorkel equipment
- Presentations by reef experts throughout the day
- Guided snorkel tours and scuba diving (additional cost)
- Underwater viewing chamber and lots of activities for the kids
- Includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
24 The Cove Road, Airlie Beach (Port of Airlie) QLD 4802
Hamilton Island Marina
Daydream Island Marina
What To Expect
Discover the underwater wonderland of one of the region’s most acclaimed outer Great Barrier Reef sites. Enjoy sheltered snorkeling and diving all year round, with amazing colorful corals and abundant marine life.
Whether you are a first timer or an experienced diver, fully certified dive instructors ensure that you have a memorable dive. Diving on the outer Great Barrier Reef is an experience not to be missed! This colorful living reef has been evolving for millions of years and continues to grow just off the coast from the Whitsundays.
If you prefer to stay dry, you can get another perspective from the air on the optional sightseeing flight over the reef (additional expense). Or take a semi-submersible tour that lets you observe the marine world up close without setting foot in the ocean.
Your tour includes morning and afternoon tea, and buffet lunch, and round-trip transfers from the Whitsundays.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All diving activities permit adults aged 16 years and over.
- Nearest airports: Fly into Proserpine airport also known as Whitsunday Coast Airport (40 miles from Airlie Beach) or fly into Hamilton Island Airport
- Please bring swimsuit, towel, protective clothing from the sun including a hat and sunblock, light jacket or sweater during the cooler months, money or credit card for optional purchases, your camera and sense of fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
Learn more about cancellations.