- A fun-filled day that will appeal to the whole family
- Use of stand-up paddle boards and snorkeling gear is included
- Lunch, snacks, and refreshments are included
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery while engaging in fun activities
Departure & Return
Meeting Location: Coral Sea South Marina, meeting point C (near Bohemian Raw Cafe) Meeting Time: 6.45 AM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Sail the Whitsunday Islands on Atlantic Clipper from Airlie Beach.