Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
2: Hamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD, Australia
3: Daydream Island, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- It is recommended that you bring only one small bag per person with the things you will need for your overnight stay including, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, light jacket or sweater, money and/or credit card for on board purchases and camera
- All intending divers are subject to a medical questionnaire on board the vessel before diving and their fitness to dive will be assessed by a diving instructor
- A history of certain medical conditions may preclude a guest from SCUBA diving unless a current Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the instructor.
- You will be required to complete a medical and dietary requirement form that will be sent to you on confirmation of the booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience .