2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of snorkeling equipment
Semi-submersible coral viewing with reef appreciation talk
Overnight accommodation in an underwater Reefsuite
Underwater viewing chamber
Guided snorkelling tour
Beverages (beer, wine and soft drinks)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Optional activities including scuba diving, helicopter flights, massage (available to purchase on board)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- It is recommended that you bring only one small bag per person with the things you will need for your overnight stay including, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, light jacket or sweater, money and/or credit card for on board purchases and camera
- All intending divers are subject to a medical questionnaire on board the vessel before diving and their fitness to dive will be assessed by a diving instructor
- A history of certain medical conditions may preclude a guest from SCUBA diving unless a current Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the instructor.
- You will be required to complete a medical and dietary requirement form that will be sent to you on confirmation of the booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Great Barrier Reef "Reefsuites" Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeScuba DivingMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThe Whitsundays & Hamilton IslandAirlie BeachDining Experiences - QueenslandOvernight Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandScuba Diving - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Cruises - QueenslandSnorkeling - QueenslandCategory