Explore our promoted experiences
- Take two days to explore the Whitsunday Islands by sailboat
- Travel on a ketch sailboat with air conditioning, viewing decks, and private cabins
- Your guide takes you to some of the best spots for snorkeling and kayaking
- All your meals are freshly prepared on board
Departure & Return
Meeting point B
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Departs every Thursday & Saturday, Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST be reconfirmed 48 hours in advance. Please check-in online prior to departing.
- **Special dietary requirements other than vegetarian are subject to a surcharge and payable on check-in** Please note we cannot cater for Halal or Kosher diets
- Near public transportation
- Itineraries: Whitsundays Sailing Adventures reserves the right to operate substitute vessels, change routes and amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. All itineraries, activities and departures are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Viator (Summertime)team make sure you are safe and that you have a great time." See review