2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Whitsunday Islands on an overnight sailboat tour from Airlie Beach. Aboard the SV Whitehaven, you'll spend two days cruising to snorkeling spots and turquoise bays, plus visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. You can help with sailing, go kayaking, and relax on the boat's deck to stare up at the stars of the southern hemisphere. Meals are included on board.
- Learn about the Whitsunday Islands' history and ecosystem
- Kayaks provided on board for your own adventuring on the water
- Take bush walks and go snorkeling
- Enjoy the spacious deck on the boat to sunbathe and stargaze
Single berth in shared cabin
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation. Single bed in shared mixed dorm
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax) and National Park Fees
All activities and equipment (kayaking and snorkelling)
Coffee and/or Tea
Drinkable tap water
Drinks - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water $2.50
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sunscreen (Reef safe please)
BYO Alcohol (no glass)
Departure & Return
Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Meeting point C
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Departs Every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. Open date tickets please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance by email or Phone.
- **Gluten Free dietary requests are subject to a surcharge of $10 per person and payable on check in** Please note we cannot cater for Halal or Kosher diets
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
You can cancel up to 15 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: SV Whitehaven?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: SV Whitehaven?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: SV Whitehaven?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 66697P3
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: SV Whitehaven
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachOvernight Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandCategory