1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Saved to wishlist!
Painting tools (crayons · pens etc.)
Japanese tea · cookie
A souvenir hand towel
Departure & Return
Departure PointManekineko Museum, Japan, 〒489-0821 Aichi, Seto, Yakushimachi, ２−番地
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Painting a Ceramic Lucky Cat at Maneki-Neko Museum in Aichi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Painting a Ceramic Lucky Cat at Maneki-Neko Museum in Aichi?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 51978P285