- An action-packed, half-day tour of Ahmedabad’s top sights
- Discover the architecture, culture, history, and traditions of Gujarat’s thriving cultural capital
- Visit monuments from the city’s mixed religious heritage, from a centuries-old mosque to Jain temple
- Cover top sights in less time, with hotel pickup and drop-off for added convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure from City center hotel only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour will not operate 15 Oct 2017 to 27 Oct 2017 And 20 Dec 2017 to 5 Jan 2018.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeTs Holidays
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full DAY AHMEDABAD SIGHTSEEING TOUR.