1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Theater lovers and romantics—this is the experience for you. Watch a magical play that tells the love story behind the creation of the Taj Mahal. You won’t have to worry about navigating as hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Admission tickets to Mohabbat The Taj Show are included, so you’ll save time waiting in lines and will be able to get straight to the show. See incredible dance performances, music, and songs, while following a story of love and dedication. You won’t have to worry about language issues as English translation is provided.
- Watch a play that depicts the love story of the Taj Mahal
- No transport to organise—Agra hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Earphones with English language translation are provided
- Avoid long admission lines—a ticket to Mohabbat The Taj Show is included
Saved to wishlist!
E-tickets to Mohabbat Taj
Optional Private Transportation
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointKalakriti Cultural & Convention Center, 41/142 A/1 Fatehabad Road Behind Hotel Trident, Opposite Hotel Pushp Villa, Agra 282001 India
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional Pick and Drop Within any Agra Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mohabbat the Taj Show Skip The Line E-Tickets & Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mohabbat the Taj Show Skip The Line E-Tickets & Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mohabbat the Taj Show Skip The Line E-Tickets & Transfers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mohabbat the Taj Show Skip The Line E-Tickets & Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAgraSkip-the-Line Tours - Uttar PradeshFamily-friendly Shows - Uttar PradeshTheaters - Uttar PradeshSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiFamily-friendly Shows - New DelhiTheaters - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurFamily-friendly Shows - JaipurTheaters - JaipurCategory