1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This day trip to the Taj Mahal is ideal for travelers short on time in India. You’ll be picked up early in the morning and driven to Agra in time for sunrise over the Taj. Throughout the day you’ll visit many other heritage sites in the city, before enjoying the sunset over the iconic monument to love. You’ll enjoy seeing how the colors over the monument change in different lights.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Hotel or airport transfers are provided
- A convenient and full trip for first-time visitors to Agra
- See the iconic monument to love from different perspectives
Saved to wishlist!
All transfer and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
Hotel or Airport picks up and drops off
Car, driver and fuel cost
Toll tax, Parking and Driver Allowance
State Tax and Fuel Charges
One Water Bottle per Person
Live Professional Tour Guide
Meals, entry fees & personal expenses
Departure & Return
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pick up from your hotel in Agra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Creators Of India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 33 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraBus Tours - Uttar PradeshOvernight Tours - Uttar PradeshFull-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - New DelhiOvernight Tours - New DelhiFull-day Tours - New DelhiBus Tours - JaipurOvernight Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory