2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get outside of the major tourist areas and immerse yourself in local Agra culture with this evening tour of the old part of town. You'll start at the Agra Fort Railway Station, with its British colonial architecture, followed by a visit to the oldest temple in town, dedicated to Lord Shiva. From here it's off to the fragrant and photo-worthy spice market followed by a visit to the Jama Masjid, one of the most beautiful mosques in the city.
- See parts of Agra that few tourists visits
- A local guide will lead the way
- Visit Hindu and Muslim places of worship
- Stop by a vibrant, fragrant spice market
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Story Teller / guide.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Bijli Ghar, Near, Agra Fort Crossing, Pipal Mandi, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress Code: please wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders as you will visit a mosque and temple during the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks By Arif
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraCity Tours - Uttar PradeshWalking Tours - Uttar PradeshCity Tours - New DelhiWalking Tours - New DelhiCity Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurCategory