3 hours (Approx.)
Spend a night on the town in Agra with dinner and a show by booking this evening package. You'll sit down to watch Mohabbat The Taj, a live performance that recounts the story of Emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz, with a cast of 80 actors. You'll then head off to a local restaurant to dine on a sumptuous buffet dinner before returning to your hotel.
- Round-trip transfers from your Agra hotel are provided
- Dine on a buffet dinner with Mughlai and continental options available
- Tickets to Mohabbat the Taj are included
- Private experience for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra.
Buffet dinner - Mughlai or Continental. (Beverages Not Included)
Beverages, Drinks, Food and drinks, unless specified
English Speaking Tour Guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the hotels in the city of Agra
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This show does not operate from May to July
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Electronic devices including cell phones are not allowed inside the auditorium
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance & Light Show with Dinner at Local Restaurant?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance & Light Show with Dinner at Local Restaurant?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance & Light Show with Dinner at Local Restaurant?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance & Light Show with Dinner at Local Restaurant
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLight & Sound Shows Dinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsAgraDining Experiences - Uttar PradeshLight & Sound Shows - Uttar PradeshDinner and Show - Uttar PradeshDining Experiences - New DelhiLight & Sound Shows - New DelhiDinner and Show - New DelhiDining Experiences - JaipurLight & Sound Shows - JaipurDinner and Show - JaipurCategory