4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Choose between two convenient options for this tour: admission only for the Agra Fort or admission and transfer service from your accommodations in Agra. These two options make it easy to accommodate your schedule and budget, depending on your needs. Skip the long lines and explore Agra Fort on your own to learn about the history of the imperial city of the Mughal rulers.
- Admission only to Red Fort or admission and transfer
- Admission only ticket will be emailed or dropped off at your hotel
- Include transfers for door-to-door service and skip-the-line admission
- Self-guided tour of the Agra Fort to learn about Indian history
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (Agra)
Entry to Taj mausoleum
English / Hindi speaking guide (Included with etickets)
No Meals and Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAgraSkip-the-Line Tours - Uttar PradeshAttractions & Museums - Uttar PradeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - Uttar PradeshSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiMuseum Tickets & Passes - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory