2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Trained yoga teacher for the yoga session
Fruits and juice after the yoga session
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Fatehabad Rd, Nai basti, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
We will pick you from the hotel in Agra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY S.A.M Tours & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hours Yoga Session on The Bank of Yamuna Over Looking The Taj?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hours Yoga Session on The Bank of Yamuna Over Looking The Taj?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hours Yoga Session on The Bank of Yamuna Over Looking The Taj?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hours Yoga Session on The Bank of Yamuna Over Looking The Taj?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hours Yoga Session on The Bank of Yamuna Over Looking The Taj
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesYoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesAgraUnique Experiences - Uttar PradeshYoga Classes - Uttar PradeshSports Lessons - Uttar PradeshUnique Experiences - New DelhiYoga Classes - New DelhiSports Lessons - New DelhiUnique Experiences - JaipurYoga Classes - JaipurSports Lessons - JaipurCategory