5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delight in the natural beauty of rural Morocco on this Paradise Valley day trip from Agadir. Travel to the town of Imouzzer to explore palm groves and Berber villages, and trek along a river gorge dotted with natural rock pools and waterfalls. Soak in the tranquility and scenery, and savor a traditional local meal of flatbread, thyme honey, and toasted almonds. Air-conditioned transport and hotel pickup and drop-off in Agadir included.
- Full-day Paradise Valley tour from Agadir
- Experience the river gorges and greenery of Paradise Valley, in the High Atlas foothills
- Walk along a river canyon dotted with turquoise pools and waterfalls
- Pass through palm groves and mountainside Berber villages
- Refuel with a traditional lunch and enjoy flatbread, honey, and toasted almonds
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle, professional guide, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal for families and nature-lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicles
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Travel Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agadir Paradise Valley Day Trip with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Agadir Paradise Valley Day Trip with Lunch?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic Coast4WD Tours - Atlantic CoastSporting Events - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastExtreme - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - Essaouira4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraShore Excursions - Marrakech4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechCategory