- See many of Marrakech’s top sights by going on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy the comfort of having round-trip transport included
- Have free time to independently shop and explore
- See scenic viewpoints of the High Atlas Mountains as you travel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we are legally required to hire a local tour guide for the monuments tour in Marrakech. However, if you have specific sights you wish to see by your own or you want more free time in the city, then you are able to SKIP or LEAVE the guided walking city tour, at any point, to pursue your own sightseeing itinerary.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agadir Tagesausfluge
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a long day, but that was to be expected." See review