1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Crocoparc zoological park in Agadir is the only one of its kind in Morocco, home to over 300 Nile crocodiles. This prepaid admission ticket offers full access to the park, including five beautiful botanical gardens —the Blue Garden, the Exotic Garden, the Tropical Garden, the Aquatic Garden, and the Cactus Garden—and animals including crocodiles, green iguanas, and giant tortoise.
- Prepaid admission: no time wasted waiting in line
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities in the botanical gardens
- Flexible ticket means you can visit at a time that suits you
- Self-guided tour lets you explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Afternoon tea (if option selected)
Driver/guide (if option selected)
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (if option selected only)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CROCOPARC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Crocoparc Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Crocoparc Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Crocoparc Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Crocoparc Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Crocoparc Admission Ticket
1 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAgadirSkip-the-Line Tours - Atlantic CoastNature and Wildlife - Atlantic CoastAttractions & Museums - Atlantic CoastSkip-the-Line Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraAttractions & Museums - EssaouiraSkip-the-Line Tours - MarrakechNature and Wildlife - MarrakechAttractions & Museums - MarrakechCategory