- A two-hour camel ride from an Agadir lunch, with Moroccan tea break
- Tours are specially timed to coincide with sunset, meaning you’ll be guaranteed the best views
- Venture beyond the city and discover off-the-beaten-locations in the countryside
- Bring your cameras: outings include a special photo break at the mouth of the Souss River
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at your pickup point 10 minutes before the start of the hour.
- Children are accepted but each child must be in front of his mother or father on the camel and for babies a baby carrier is required.
- The trips are canceled when it rains because the camel is subject to slips in these conditions because of his flat feet without shoes and without iron.
- The visit is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- for people who prefer morning camel treks or other times during the day, please book ( Agadir Camel riding with Hotel Transfers) by checking our other products posted on TripAdvisor.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAR SOUSS LOISIR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Not a problem for the lovely Sanaa who organised everything." See review