1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get away from the bustle of Marrakech with this day trip out into the Atlas Mountains. You'll take a three-hour guided trek, visit traditional Berber villages, and even get the chance to eat lunch in the home of a local family. You'll also stop at a women-run argan oil cooperative to learn about the famous product.
- Round-trip transfers from your Marrakech hotel are included
- Dine on an included lunch in the home of a local family
- Take a guided hike through the Atlas Mountains
- Optional camel/mule rides are available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Anywhere in Marrakech
They customers will meet by our driver at the reception of their Hotel or riad.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berber Life Experience in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Berber Life Experience in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Berber Life Experience in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berber Life Experience in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Berber Life Experience in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeVolunteer Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAgadirUnique Experiences - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastHiking - Atlantic CoastOvernight Tours - Atlantic CoastNature and Wildlife - Atlantic CoastVolunteer Tours - Atlantic CoastWalking Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastUnique Experiences - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraHiking - EssaouiraOvernight Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraVolunteer Tours - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraUnique Experiences - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechHiking - MarrakechOvernight Tours - MarrakechNature and Wildlife - MarrakechVolunteer Tours - MarrakechWalking Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory