Are you interested in?
233 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
606 Tours & Activities
206 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The towns of Taroudant and Tiout lie beneath Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains just east and south of Agadir, but are difficult to reach independently in a day. This small-group tour makes it easy, with return transport and a guide to shed light on the sights and local culture. Explore Taroudant’s souk and ramparts before visiting Tiout to enjoy lunch in its kasbah (fortress) and an optional donkey ride (own cost).
- Visit Taroudant and Tiout in a day on a small-group trip from Agadir
- Travel to both towns, scenically set below the Atlas Mountains, with ease
- See tree-climbing goats, stroll Taroudant’s souk, and eat lunch in a kasbah
- Includes optional donkey ride in Tiout (own cost), lunch, and return transport
Saved to wishlist!
Donkey Ride (50 MAD / Person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will have a chance to see goats on the tree and a donkey ride between the Oasis of Tiout.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Admire Morocco
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68845P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAgadirBus Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraBus Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory