1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all Travels from there hotel in Agadir
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- Agadir Commercial Port, Ancien port d'agadir, Agadir 80001, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Agadir Journey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agadir bird watching?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Agadir bird watching?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agadir bird watching?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agadir bird watching?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Agadir bird watching
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastSkip-the-Line Tours - Atlantic CoastNature and Wildlife - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastAttractions & Museums - Atlantic CoastMuseum Tickets & Passes - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - EssaouiraSkip-the-Line Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraAttractions & Museums - EssaouiraMuseum Tickets & Passes - EssaouiraShore Excursions - MarrakechSkip-the-Line Tours - MarrakechNature and Wildlife - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechAttractions & Museums - MarrakechMuseum Tickets & Passes - MarrakechCategory