4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Agadir highlights, from the historic quarter of Talborjt to the city’s vast market, on a half-day tour by private vehicle. You’ll get a great introduction to the port town: walk along the walls of the ruined Agadir Oufella Ruins, see where Argan oil is produced, then browse the stalls of the open-air market with a private guide to lead the way. Depending on your group size, all transport will be in a private car, minivan, or minibus that’s comfortable and climate-controlled.
- Half-day tour of Agadir’s top sites
- Visit some of the city’s most historic places
- See signs of the devastating 1960 earthquake
- Learn about Argan oil production
- Time to shop in the Agadir souk
- Pickup and drop-off at Agadir hotels and the cruise port
- Private tour ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Driver / Guide
Pickup and drop-off at the Agadir cruise port or local hotels
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Agadir or Taghazout or Agadir cruise ship port .
- Agadir Commercial Port, Ancien port d'agadir, Agadir 80001, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Travel Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Kasbah and City Private Tour in Agadir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Kasbah and City Private Tour in Agadir?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Kasbah and City Private Tour in Agadir
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraCity Tours - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory