Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
At Popeye's Elder Park Landing, on the river near the Rotunda and the Festival Center. Look out for the round blue Popeye sign and a flag blowing the the breeze.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Popeye isn't conventionally wheelchair accessible BUT if patrons are prepared for 6 steps up, over and into the boat with handrails it is possible. The Skipper will lend assistance. This may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Seats are assigned as general admission with a capactiy of 48 passangers per boat. Avaliablity will not be known in advance of the cruise time. Popeye operates on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY AT and LB Shuman PTY LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Torrens River Cruise in Adelaide.
- "Overall,a relaxing way to see Adelaide,,and hear about some of the history in an affordable way ." See review