- Get your bearings in the Barossa: your pilot suggests attractions to visit
- This tour is the perfect way to start or end a romantic weekend in the Barossa
- Grab a photo with your partner or group: your pilot is happy to help
- With a range of flight times, this experience easily fits into your schedule
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- ages 3 and up
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, All passengers will be weighed before flight. Each passenger must be less than 135Kgs. Maximum for 3 passengers less than 300 kgs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed on property but not in helicopters
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barossa Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Southern Barossa: 10-Minute Helicopter Flight.