Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- A la carte lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation.
We will contact you the afternoon before your tour to confirm pick up time.
What To Expect
Stop at Herbig Family Tree to see the hollow 400-year old red gum tree where the Herbig Family lived in 1858. Continue to Angaston for a cheese tasting at Barossa Valley Cheese Company,
Go wine tasting at Seppeltsfield Winery, then stop at Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop in Nuriootpam to sample their delicious products.
For a bird’s-eye view of the Barossa Valley, you can take an optional 10-minute helicopter flight (own expense). Then have lunch at Lou Miranda Estate's restaurant, and select a glass of wine to accompany your choice of main course from their á la carte menu - alternatively, you can purchase your own lunch at one of Tanunda's many eateries.
In the afternoon, sample the wines, cider and chocolate liqueur at Kellermeister Cellar Door; and try gourmet cheese during a wine tasting at Schild Estate. Alternatively, you can taste five premium chocolates matched to red and white wines.
Your final stop takes you to Williamstown to visit the Whispering Wall at the Barossa Reservoir. Built in 1900, the towering walls of the reservoir transmit the sound of a whisper from one end of the wall to the other, 460-feet (140-meters) away.
Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home with your tour ending with drop-off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide accommodation at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will contact you 24 hours prior to tour to advise of pick up time
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to depart. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hills Luxury Day Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Gourmet Barossa Valley Day Trip from Adelaide.