- Full-day food and wine tour of Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
- Includes tastings, and pickup and drop-off from Glenelg, Adelaide, or Hahndorf
- Nibble locally made cheeses, chocolates, and other products
- Sip wine and beer during tastings at a winery and craft brewery
- Take time to see the historic village of Hahndorf on your own
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation.
We will contact you the afternoon before your tour to confirm pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will contact you the afternoon prior to your tour to advise of pick up time
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to depart. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please note the following changes to itinerary:
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour is subject to availability and is closed on Sunday. In this event we visit Melba’s chocolate factory in Woodside.
- Prancing Pony Brewery is closed on Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills brewery on this day.
- Saint & Scholar is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hills Luxury Day Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Gourmet Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Day Trip from Adelaide.