- Start your tour as the market opens with included breakfast and coffee
- Don’t miss out on samples in this small-group tour
- Find out more of the market’s culinary secrets from your guide
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available on request
Departure & Return
Providore stall 66 in the SW corner of the Market - look for the chocolate fountain!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Gluten-Free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Australia - Adelaide Central Market Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Adelaide Central Market Early Breakfast Tour.
- "Easy parking, small group and led by an expert guide who brought the markets to life." See review