3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover South Australia’s Flinders Ranges on a 3-day tour from Adelaide. With a guide, you’ll look for wildlife at natural attractions like Wilpena Pound, enjoy wine tasting in the Clare Valley, learn about Aboriginal culture and visit Melrose, the mountain range’s oldest town. All meals are included, and you have four accommodation options to choose from when booking: camping, a cabin, deluxe cabin or a villa. This tour is limited to 16 people to provide a small-group experience.
- 3-day outdoorsy tour of the Flinders Ranges
- Travel through spectacular outback country
- View ancient indigenous rock art at Yourambulla Caves
- Relax around the evening campfire
- Wander the historic town of Melrose
- Sample wines in the Clare Valley
- Choice of accommodation to suit all budgets
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
2 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sleeping bag available to hire AU$20
Departure & Return
83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum height requirement 3.2 feet (1.4 meters)
- Sleeping bags are available to hire, payable direct on the day of travel
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SA Eco Tours and Australian Tours Charters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5734HB4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAdelaide4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaExtreme - South Australia4WD Tours - BallaratSporting Events - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratExtreme - Ballarat4WD Tours - Great Ocean RoadSporting Events - Great Ocean RoadMulti-day Tours - Great Ocean RoadExtreme - Great Ocean RoadCategory
R.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumMonarto ZooGlenelg TramMurray RiverPenfolds Magill EstateNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideAdelaide GaolState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Adelaide Botanic GardenHahndorfParliament HouseCockle TrainVictoria SquareNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkWaterfall GullySouth Australian MuseumHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreMigration MuseumRundle MallLight's Vision