3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak, Life jacket and Paddle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Angas Inlet Boat Club , LOT 204 Garden Island Rd, Port Adelaide SA 5015, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Sanctuary Kayak Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak Tour in Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak Tour in Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak Tour in Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak Tour in Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAdelaideWater Tours - South AustraliaKayaking - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaWater Tours - BallaratKayaking - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratWater Tours - MelbourneKayaking - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Waterfall Gully Tours & TicketsCockle Train Tours & TicketsNational Wine Centre of Australia Tours & TicketsAdelaide Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsNgaut Ngaut Conservation Park Tours & TicketsState Library of South Australia (SLSA) Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsFleurieu Peninsula Tours & TicketsPenfolds Magill Estate Tours & TicketsAdelaide Central Market Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsMigration Museum Tours & TicketsRundle Mall Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Tours & TicketsMurray River Tours & Tickets