6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Glide past saltwater lagoons, sandy beaches and sweeping dunes on this half-day cruise of the Coorong National Park. Set sail from Goolwa Wharf and soak up the scenery as you pass Lake Alexandrina, Hindmarsh Island and the Murray Mouth. After lunch (included), discover the region’s Aboriginal history as you visit fascinating archeological sites; hop off to stroll the sand dunes of Barker's Knoll; then spot New Zealand fur seals lounging on the rocks at the Goolwa Barrage. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalized experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch with wine or beer included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1 Cutting Rd, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise the Coorong
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Coorong National Park Wildlife Cruise from Goolwa
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAdelaideDining Experiences - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaLunch Cruises - South AustraliaWater Tours - South AustraliaDay Cruises - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaDining Experiences - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratLunch Cruises - BallaratWater Tours - BallaratDay Cruises - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratDining Experiences - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneLunch Cruises - MelbourneWater Tours - MelbourneDay Cruises - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
South Australian MuseumMigration MuseumAdelaide OvalSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideArt Gallery of South AustraliaRundle MallPenfolds Magill EstateWaterfall GullyHahndorfMonarto ZooNational Wine Centre of AustraliaAdelaide Central MarketGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) R.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Henley BeachAdelaide GaolHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreGlenelg TramVictoria Square