7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of the Barossa Valley wine region on a full-day hop-on hop-off winery tour from Adelaide. Explore at your own pace when you hop off at your choice of 10–12 wineries and eateries on the route. The full circuit takes about one hour to complete, and you'll have time to hop on or off at the selected stops. Sample the wine and food options (own expense) at your leisure before returning to Adelaide in the late afternoon.
- Visit up to 12 top wineries in the area
- Hop off the bus at selected stops to go to the venues of your choice
- Customize your itinerary to your preferences
- Includes pickup and drop-off from central Adelaide
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Visit the best wineries and venues in the area
World class wines
Lunch is not included. A variety of lunch options to suit all tastes and budgets are available.
Cellar Door Tasting Fees not included
Departure & Return
150 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Hopper
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop-On Hop-Off Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop-On Hop-Off Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop-On Hop-Off Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this option to see the Barossa at your own pace!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop-On Hop-Off Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Hahndorf Tours & TicketsNational Wine Centre of Australia Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsNgaut Ngaut Conservation Park Tours & TicketsMurray River Tours & TicketsNorth Terrace Tours & TicketsSouth Australian Museum Tours & TicketsHenley Beach Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsR.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum Tours & TicketsRundle Mall Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsCockle Train Tours & TicketsMigration Museum Tours & TicketsAdelaide Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsMonarto Zoo Tours & TicketsAdelaide Central Market Tours & TicketsNational Railway Museum, Port Adelaide Tours & TicketsGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & TicketsFleurieu Peninsula Tours & Tickets