- Discover Adelaide’s dynamic art, design, and café scene with a private driver/guide
- Relax as you glide through the streets in an eco-friendly pedicab
- Choose between multiple departure times to suit your travel plans
- See street art by local artists including Vans the Omega and Lisa King
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the statue of Queen Victoria on the north side of Victoria Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EcoCaddy Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Adelaide 90-Minute Pedicab Tour: Street Art Experience.