- See more of the outback than possible on a one or two day tour
- Get to know your small group and guide while you travel with them for six days
- Five nights’ accommodation, including three nights spent camping
- Travel in an air-conditioned minibus
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Groovy Grape Tours caters especially for the youth, adventure traveller and backpacker who want fun, informative, adventurous trips. We are not restrictive of age, but we do require our travellers to be young or young at heart, with a reasonable level of fitness.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- The Ayers Rock Resort has a swimming pool, wi-fi, shopping centre, bank and laundry facilities.
- We may adapt our hikes in Watarrka NP (King’s Canyon) if it’s too hot.
- Some hikes involve steep climbs and requires a reasonable level of fitness.
- Passenger below 18 y-o travelling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to Groovy Grape Tours prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Groovy Grape Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Rock Patrol Trip Adelaide to Alice Springs or Uluru.