Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
Acapulco Cruise Port (Terminal Maritima) Tours
108 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
14 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn to prepare authentic Mexican dishes during a half-day cooking class in Acapulco. You'll also visit the Mercado Central and a tortilla factory to learn more about the key ingredients found in Mexico's cuisine. Your hands-on cooking class takes place at a restaurant where the chefs show you how to make classics such as beef fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, and guacamole, following family recipes that have passed down for years. To top off your tour, enjoy a meal of the dishes that you helped to prepare.
- Half-day Mexican cooking class with market visit, in Acapulco
- Make several Mexican dishes under the guidance of professional chefs
- Take part in a hands-on cooking class
- Pick up fresh ingredients in the Mercado Central and handmade tortillas from the tortilla factory
- Enjoy the dishes that you prepared
- Get a feel for the local culture in Acapulco
- Includes guide, walking tour, cooking class, lunch, drinks, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Sopes, Picaditas, Tortilla Soup.
Chicken or Beef Mexican Fajitas. Can be Vegetarian as well.
Hotel - Port Pickup and drop-off
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone
or to our email . Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Mexican Cooking Class with Food Tasting & Market Visit in Acapulco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Mexican Cooking Class with Food Tasting & Market Visit in Acapulco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Mexican Cooking Class with Food Tasting & Market Visit in Acapulco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Mexican Cooking Class with Food Tasting & Market Visit in Acapulco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31024P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCooking Classes - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCooking Classes - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCooking Classes - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory