Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- 4X4 Land cruiser will be on Sharing car basis can and accommodate maximum 6 guests per Land Cruiser
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Vegetarian option is limited based on the buffet menu
- Children below 4 years old will under parent's responsibility at all times.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking(Child Rate applies)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: During the month of Ramadan this activity will not include Entertainments and alcohol will not be served
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Alcoholic beverages not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms