- Day trip from Abu Dhabi to Dubai by air-conditioned minivan
- Learn about Dubai’s rise to high-octane metropolis from an expert guide
- Pose for photos at the Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah, home to Atlantis The Palm
- Visit the 'At The Top' observatory of the Burj Khalifa, the world's highest building
- Ride a high-speed elevator to the 124th floor and behold the mind-blowing views
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 8 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A Must see tour, guide/driver very good and patience as parking was an issue due to it being a Friday but made the trip very enjoyable" See review
- "I would say it is worth visiting, if you are in a close proximity then go." See review
- "Would have been good to get an itinerary or be given some idea at the start of the day of timings, and toilet and refreshment stops!" See review