- Dubai day trip from Abu Dhabi by air-conditioned coach
- Behold the spectacular Burj Khalifah, the world’s highest building
- See top Dubai attractions including the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al-Arab
- Visit Dubai Museum and sail Dubai Creek on a wooden abra
- Stroll and shop your way around Deira’s colorful Gold and Spice Souks
- Get free time for lunch at stunning Dubai Mall, with its countless restaurants and shops
- Learn all about Dubai’s rise to prominence and its architectural wonders
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emirates Tours and Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You would have time to go up the Burj Kalifa but unless you buy a ticket in advance its way too much money." See review