- Hop-on hop-off tour of Abu Dhabi
- Tour the city at your own pace as you hop on and off at any of the stops
- Travel around Abu Dhabi in an open-top double-decker bus
- See landmarks like the Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Marina Mall, and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
There’s no easier way to explore the city than on a hop-on hop-off tour by open-top, double-decker Big Bus. Enjoy 360-degree views of Abu Dhabi’s skyscrapers, learn about the sights from the onboard commentary available in various languages, and hop on and off the air-conditioned bus at any of the stops to explore on foot.
With your choice of ticket, stay aboard to admire panoramic views of the seafront Corniche with its lush palms and white-sand beaches backed by glass high-rises. Or step off the bus to visit the gleaming white-marbled Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one Abu Dhabi’s most iconic buildings.
Next, maybe leave the bus to explore the cultural district of Saadiyat Island or dive into the 250 and more stores, cinema, and restaurants of the Marina Mall.
You can hop on and off at any of the stops to explore on your own. Buses run at regular intervals so rejoining the tour is easy and convenient. Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, including unlimited rides per loop during hours of operation. Upgrade to a 2- or 5-day ticket for extras such as an evening tour and a tour of Al Ain.
The tour is fun, safe and a relaxed way to explore the city. Above all, it guarantees some breathtaking views of Abu Dhabi.
See the Itinerary below for a full list of hop-on hop-off stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers accepted
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, women must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Dubai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff