- Day trip to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi, with air-conditioned transport and a professional guide
- Admire the greenery of the UAE’s ‘Garden City,’ cradled by the Hajar Mountains
- Trace the city’s Bronze Age roots and Bedouin culture at the Al Ain National Museum
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, former home of the UAE’s founder, Sheikh Zayed
- Watch locals haggle over livestock at the traditional camel market
- Climb up Jebel Hafeet for bird’s-eye city views and visit the mountain’s hot springs
- Savor a delicious buffet lunch in Al Ain after your sightseeing tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line - Kurban Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The locations are such that sufficient is seen within those 30 minutes anyway, just don't dawdle." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews